Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Welcome!

Hi everyone! Welcome to my photography blog. I want to share with you my views on photography thru this site. I consider myself as a beginner in photography because I've still got a lot to learn. I am enjoying the learning process though. I am grateful for those people who shared their knowledge with me back when my photos were super crappy. I am not saying that they are perfect now, but I get nice comments from those who know more about the craft. So if they were telling the truth, then I guess I could say that I have improved.

According to the writer Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, "We know accurately only when we know little; with knowledge doubt increases." I couldn't agree with him more. The more I learn about photography, the more I realize that my knowledge about it is quite miniscule. There are still so many technical terms that are unfamiliar to me. To be honest, sometimes I think that I may never learn those in this lifetime but it doesn't matter because my photos aren't ugly- at least according to my belief :-)

No comments: